I. General Information about the Company
NEXIONA CONNECTOCRATS, S.L. (hereinafter, “NEXIONA”)
Address: Ramon Turró, 100, Loft 3-3
08005 Barcelona (España)
Phone: +34 934 618 737
II. With which aim are your data used and processed?
Your personal data will only be used for the following aims:
- Managing commercial advertising mailing by e-mail, fax, SMS, social network or any other electronic or physical media, current or future, which enables keeping commercial communications
- Managing collaboration with shareholders with whom an agreement to promote commercial communications has been achieved
- Managing mailing on information about our products and technologies, as well as news about our company
- To communicate the promotional events organized by us
- Sending our Newsletter
- Managing the commercial relationship with you, as a client or provider of products and services to NEXIONA CONNECTOCRATS, S.L.
- To process supplies or submissions of any kind by users
- To carry out statistical studies
- To answer any kind of request you may address us
Personal data is not treated for any other purpose other than the ones indicated above, except if there is a legal obligation, administrative or judicial request.
All data collected through this website is compulsory, since it is necessary to provide an optimal service to users.
III. How long are the data conserved?
Your data will be kept during a term of 10 years or as long as our commercial relationship is maintained. Upon the end of this period, the data will be destroyed using secure methods.
IV. Use of personal data
- NEXIONA CONNECTOCRATS, S.L. warrants that in no circumstances your data will be disclosed or delivered to third parties, unless your express, informed and unequivocal consent to this aim is previously obtained.
- NEXIONA CONNECTOCRATS, S.L. has taken the security levels of personal data protection legally required and has installed all technical and organizational measures necessary to warrant the safety and integrity of personal data and to avoid its loss, alteration, and/or access by non authorised third parties.
V. What are your rights?
- Access and rectification: you shall have the right to obtain the confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning you is being processed, and to ask for its modification.
- Erasure: you shall have the right to obtain the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning you and to obtain the erasure of personal data concerning you.
- Opposition or restriction of processing: you shall have the right to obtain the restriction of processing or to ask that your data is treated in a limited way.
- Data portability: you have the right to ask us to transmit your data to another controller.
You are informed that you may exercise your rights to access, rectification, erasure opposition and data portability by contacting our company by mail to our address (NEXIONA CONNECTOCRATS, S.L., with domicile in Ramon Turró 100, Loft 3-3, 08005 Barcelona (Spain)) or the following e-mail address: email@example.com, with the subject matter ‘Data Protection’.
To this end, you need to specify your full name, postal address and, where appropriate, e-mail, and attach a copy of your Identity card or passport.
In the event that you can not appropriately, you are entitled to file a claim to the Spanish Agency on Data Protection (www.aepd.es).
VII. Privacy and Security
NEXIONA undertakes to treat the users’ personal data strictly confidential, implementing all technical and organizational measures to ensure the security of their personal data and avoid modification, loss, unauthorized access and/or management, given the state of technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks they are exposed to.
VIII. Use of Services and Contents
The user undertakes to make proper and lawful use of the services and information contained in NEXIONA website.
Also, in relation to the services offered by the website, the user agrees not to publish, disclose, disseminate, communicate or distribute any material and/or information or opinions, whose contents are contrary to law, morals and public order, defamatory or pornographic, violate the honor and image of NEXIONA and/or its trademarks, or third parties rights or, in general, may offend the sensibilities of other visitors or users. It is also forbidden to make use of the web, social profiles, forums, etc. with the aim of obtaining profit or in such a way that, in general, may be prejudicial or constitute unfair behavior towards NEXIONA (e. g. divert traffic to another site).
NEXIONA shall not accept any responsibility or liability resulting from improper use of the web by the user, both of the information and services contained therein, and it reserves the right to modify or, where appropriate, immediately remove such content or information, without giving rise to any compensation.
NEXIONA also reserves the right to modify, suspend, cancel or restrict the content of the web, links or information obtained through it, without prior notice.
Under no circumstances NEXIONA, its directors and/or representatives and employees shall be held responsible for any damage, loss, claims or expenses of any kind, whether directly or indirectly derived from the use and/or dissemination of the website or the information acquired by or accessed through it, the presence of computer viruses, operational failures or interruptions in service or transmission, or failures in the line when using the web both through direct connection and a link, or other means; for legal purposes, this clause constitutes a warning to users that these possibilities and events can take place.
NEXIONA shall not accept any responsibility for webs belonging to others which may be accessed via links or any content made available to third parties. NEXIONA does not recommend or guarantee any of the information(s) obtained by or through a link, nor is the company responsible for any loss, claim or damage arising from the use or misuse of a link, or information acquired through it, including other links or websites, interruption in service or access, or attempt to use or misuse a link.
It is forbidden to include a link or e-mail content from any URL in NEXIONA website causing a prejudice in NEXIONA’s image and reputation.
In the event that in www.nexiona.com there were links or hyperlinks to other Internet sites would be placed at www.nexiona.com, NEXIONA will not exercise any control over such sites and contents. The links accessed from www.nexiona.com or any other web site owned by NEXIONA, are unrelated to NEXIONA. Under no circumstances NEXIONA shall be held responsible for the contents of any link of a third party website, nor will it guarantee technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, comprehensiveness, accuracy, validity and constitutionality of any material or information contained in any such hyperlinks or other Internet sites. Also, the inclusion of these external links does not involve any association, merger or partnership with the entities connected.
X. Intellectual and Industrial Property
The Intellectual and Industrial Property rights and the operation and reproduction rights of this website, and any of its contents, pages, screens, marks, slogans, names, logos, music, communications, texts, images, software files, software and its elements (source code, interface, applications, development systems, etc.) and the information contained therein, its appearance and design, are the exclusive property of NEXIONA or has been licensed or transferred by their legitimate owners to NEXIONA and are protected by laws of Spain, the European Union or international. Any misuse of the above-mentioned items by individuals other than the rightful owner without the specific consent by the latter may be denounced and subject to legal proceedings.
Download, copy and print of the contents is permitted exclusively for personal and private use.
It is forbidden:
- The use and exploitation of contents for advertising, promotional and/or commercial purposes or through media of any kind.
- Reproduce, copy, transmit, modify, transform or delete, with profit, information, contents or warnings from this website without prior written and express consent of NEXIONA.
- Decompilation, reverse engineering or, in general, transmission in any way, with or realization of works derived from the computer programs required for the operation and access to this website and the services contained herein.
XI. Disclaimer of Warranty and Liability
NEXIONA shall not be held responsible under any circumstances for damages of any kind which may cause, but not limited, errors or omissions in contents, lack of availability of the portal, or transmission of viruses or malicious or harmful programs through the content, despite having taken all the necessary technological measures to prevent it.
XII. Right of Exclusion
NEXIONA reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the portal and/or services offered without prior notice, at its own discretion or at the request of a third party, to users who fail to meet the current Navigation Terms.
NEXIONA shall pursue any breach of these Navigation Terms, as well as any undue use of its website by means of all manner of civil and penal actions that may be applicable under the Law.
XIV. Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
These terms and conditions are governed by Spanish legislation, and the Courts and Tribunals of the city of Barcelona shall be competent in knowing all questions that might arise about their interpretation, application and compliance.
NEXIONA reserves also the right to make the changes it deems appropriate in its website, without prior notice, and may change, delete or add content and services provided through it, and their appearance or location on its website.