NEXIONA CONNECTOCRATS, S.L.
La Salle Technova Tech Park
St. Joan de La Salle, 42, 3.09
08022 Barcelona (España)
Telephone: +34 934 618 737
With which aim are your data used and processed?
Your personal data will only be used for the following aims:
- Managing commercial advertising mailing by e-mail, fax, SMS, social network or any other electronic or physical media, current or future, which enables keeping commercial communications;
- Managing collaboration with shareholders with whom an agreement to promote commercial communications has been achieved;
- Managing mailing on information about our products and technologies, as well as news about our company;
- To communication the promotional events organized by us;
- Sending of our Newsletter of news bulletin;
- Managing the commercial relationship with you, as client or provider of products and services to NEXIONA CONNECTOCRATS, S.L.;
- To process supplies or submission of any king by users;
- To carry out statistical studies;
- To answer any kind of request you may address to us.
Personal data are not treated for any other purpose other than the ones indicated above, except if there is a legal obligation or administrative or judicial request.
All data collected through this website are compulsory, since they are necessary to provide an optimal service to users.
How long are the data conserved?
Your data will be kept during a term of 10 years or as long as our commercial relationship is maintained. Upon the end of this period, the data will be destroyed using secure methods.
Use of personal data
- NEXIONA CONNECTOCRATS, S.L. warrants that in not event will your data be disclosed or delivered to third parties, unless your express, informed and unequivocal consent to this aim is previously obtained.
- NEXIONA CONNECTOCRATS, S.L. has taken the security levels of personal data protection legally required and has installed all technical and organizational measures necessary to warrant the safety and integrity of personal data and to avoid its loss, alteration, and/or access by non authorised third parties
What are your rights?
- Access and rectification: you shall have the right to obtain the confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning you are being processed, and to ask for its modification.
- Erasure: you shall have the right to obtain the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning you and to obtain the erasure of personal data concerning you.
- Opposition or restriction of processing: you shall have the right to obtain the restriction of processing or to ask that your data are treated in a limited way.
- Data portability: you have the right to ask us to transmit your data to another controller.
You are informed that you may exercise your rights to access, rectification, erasure opposition and data portability by contacting our company by mail to our address (NEXIONA CONNECTOCRATS, S.L., with domicile in La Salle Technova Tech Park, St. Joan de La Salle, 42 Office 3.09, 08022 Barcelona (Spain)) or the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject matter ‘Data Protection’.
To this end, you need to specify your full name, postal address and, where appropriate, e-mail, and attach a copy of your Identity card or passport.
Should you not be able to exercise your rights appropriately, you are entitled to file a claim before the Spanish Agency on Data Protection (www.agpd.es).